Here you will learn how to run DISM under Windows:
- Press the Windows + X key and start the command line (Admin).
- Copy and paste the following command into the command line :
- exe /Online /Image cleanup /Restore health status
- If the DISM cannot retrieve the files online, try using a USB or installation DVD. Load the media and enter the following command:
- DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:C:RepairSourceWindows /LimitAccess
- Make sure you replace the path C:RepairSourceWindows on your DVD or USB.
Pay attention: Make sure you replace the road to the repair source with your own.
The driver stops responding and is restored in Windows 10? Here’s the complete solution.
Both sys and dll files are responsible for many errors that affect your system.
They can be corrupt, crushed or even damaged – but despite the different causes, the solution is the same: try Restoro.
This versatile repair tool scans your computer for errors and can quickly find and repair/replace damaged files.
Is the Intel Audio Display not working? Run a quick scan with Restoro and correct all PC errors in a few clicks!
2. Audio Display Driver Troubleshooting
Another method of troubleshooting a malfunctioning Intel display is to run a troubleshooting scan to analyze and resolve the problem.
Follow the troubleshooting steps below:
- Press Windows + W, type Troubleshooting in the search box, and press Enter.
- Click View All, and then click Play Audio.
- Follow the troubleshooting instructions to correct the problem.
However, if you still feel that the Intel Audio Display is not working, you can do the following.
3. Reinstall audio drivers
If you have a corrupt Intel audio driver installed on your Windows 10 PC, you probably have a problem with the Intel audio display not working.
Therefore, you need to reset the drivers to their default state via the Device Manager.
Press Start Scan to find problems with Windows.
Press Repair All to troubleshoot proprietary technologies.
Scan the PC with Restoro Repair Tool to find errors that cause security problems and slowdowns. Once the scan is complete, the damaged files are replaced with new Windows files and components.
After following the above steps to reinstall the drivers, the issue with the Intel display sound not working should be resolved.
4. Manual update of Intelaudio drivers
Additionally, because outdated system drivers can cause Intel audio display errors, you should update your Intel audio drivers.
Pay attention: Before proceeding, you need to download the driver from Intel’s official website and extract it to any folder on your PC.
Follow these steps to manually update your Intel audio drivers:
1. Download Intel audio drivers from the official Intel website.
2. Unpack the download driver in the specified folder on your PC.
3. Press Windows + X and select Device Manager from the list.the intel audio display is not working
4. Find the device you want to update. Right click on the device and select Update Driver.the intel audio display is not working
5. Select the Browse on my computer option for the driver software. This option allows you to install the driver manually.
6. Select Allow selection from the list of device drivers on my computer.intel audio display is not working
7. Press the Have Disk button.
8. The Install from Disk window will now appear. Click Browse and locate the driver on your hard drive. After selecting the driver, press the OK button.
9. The driver will then be installed on your computer automatically.
You can also use the Intel driver automatic update tools to solve the Intel display sound issue that is not working.
We recommend DriverFix to automatically download all outdated drivers to your computer.
⇒ Download DriverFix here
5. Running Windows Audio Service Check
Sometimes the Windows Audio service is disabled, causing Intel Display Audio to stop working.
Therefore, you should check whether the service is disabled or not, but if it is, you should enable it.
Here’s how to check the status of the Windows Audio service:
6. Performing the WindowsUpdate
Microsoft publishes regular updates for Windows to improve the operating system and correct various driver issues, such as B. Intel audio drivers.
So you can do a Windows update to solve the problem of Intel screen sound not working.
Learn how to update Windows:
- Press the Windows + I key to open the Settings application.
- Now go to Updates and Security.intel audio display is not working
- Click the Check for Updates button.intel audio display is not working
Remember that you can use the workarounds described in this article to solve driver problems, not just the ones we’ve talked about today.
If you have any questions or suggestions, you can find them below in the Comments section.
Still having problems?
Repair them with this tool:
- Download this PC recovery tool excellent on TrustPilot.com (can be downloaded from this page).
- Click on the Start Scanning button to scan for Windows issues that may be causing problems with the PC.
- Click Restore All to fix issues related to proprietary technologies (exclusive discount for our readers).
Restoro was downloaded by 0 players this month.
Editor’s comment : This article was originally published in August 2018 and revised and updated in January 2021 for timeliness, accuracy and completeness.
intel display audio driver windows 10, intel audio driver windows 10, intel display audio driver windows 7, intel hdmi audio driver, intel audio driver windows 10 32-bit, intel high definition audio driver not working, intel display audio vs realtek, intel high definition dsp driver windows 10 lenovo